About The Owner – Arturo began working for an Italian catering business when he was only 15 years old and when he turned 17, worked for Barona Casino as a food server. In one year Arturo was promoted into management and was in charge of the bingo food and beverage department.
He started and still runs Big Boyz Car Audio which was established in 2005 .
About The Business – Big Boyz Tacos started in 2016 with only one grill and now has expanded to 5 grill sets. We’re based out of Lemon Grove and travel directly to your event. Our special recipes are influenced from the owner’s parents who come from Ensenada and Tijuana, Mexico.
Some points of interest…
* 5 star ratings on facebook and yelp
* homemade food
* we grill over charcoal for better tasting meats as opposed to other taqueros who use propane
* food handlers card
* California servsafe manager certified
* California Health Permit
We cater to your home or special event. Some whom we’ve served are as follows…
– Harley Davidson in Kearny Mesa and San Diego
– BMW of El Cajon
– Lexus of El Cajon
– Grocery Outlet
– City of Lemon Grove
– NCE computers
– Sheriffs Association in Poway
– Steele Canyon Grad Night
– Barona Tribal Member’s Private Event
– sporting events
– softball and baseball opening
– Green Flash Brewery
– 32 North Brewery
– Rose Bowl Marathon
– Southwestern College
– San Diego CIF basketball and football games
– Vey’s Powersports
– Kearny High football and cheer banquet
– Harbor Freight
– Smart & Final
– The Fire Garden
– Caliber Collision
– San Diego City Church
– Chapparone Auto Body
– Area Amusements
– Grossmont Adult Center
… and many more companies and private events!
Give us a call at: (619) 741-8844 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are some more images for you to enjoy.